December Luck Spell
You will need:
- A piece of jewelry or something made of leather ( you just need to be able to wear it )
- a Gold, Silver, or Green Candle.
- Bergamot Tea ( steeped in a cup of your choosing)
- Orange Oil ( optional)
Take the piece of jewelry and either soak it in the bergamot tea..or sprinkle the tea on it. If you choose to use the orange oil, Anoint the candle with it. Light the candle and the incense. Take the blessed jewelry and pass it safely through/over the incense and the flame of the candle 3 times each while saying:
December bring me luck
Help with what I need
May this deal be struck.
Then my heart is free.
Lay the piece of jewelry in front of you and hold your hands over it. Feel your intent flowing into it while saying.
The Winter has been cold thus far but it need not be any longer.
Bring forth the luck that I need to survive.
Bring forth that which I want.
Bring Me Luck
Bring Me Luck
May the winds of December Bring Me Luck.
Pick the jewelry up and put it on. Done.
there is literally a species of bird who builds his own art gallery and fills it with flower petals, beetle wings, berries, seeds, etc, all organized into little piles of individual art pieces that he arranges just so to make them as aesthetically appealing as possible. then the lady birds come and walk through it and decide whether or not to be his mate depending on the quality of his aesthetic sense!!!
This is exactly how laurence and I mate
i feel very very very terrible dont even look at me
Self-Care Ideas, Tips, and Resources
- stretches you can do from a seated position (here + here)
- guide to yoga postions
- how to do self massage (x, x, x)
- some simple ways to relieve stress
- tips for vitality and serenity
- how to relax
- visit an online support group
- how to do belly breathing
- grounding exercises (mental, physical)
- make a comfort box
- make a pleasant activities list to refer to
- work through feelings of social isolation
- cognitive behavioral therapy worksheets
- visit one of these calming websites
- coping skills for the disabled or chronically ill
- self-care mega list
- more self-care tips
- even more self-care tips
- do some surveys or personality tests
- watch TV shows or movies here, here, or here
- read some free books
- find DIY stuff to do on pinterest
- go shop on etsy, amazon, wantist, or uncommongoods - even if you can’t buy anything, sometimes it’s just fun to look!
- go find some other spoonies to follow (check here and here )
I know this is a pretty small list, and it’s mostly links to posts from other blogs, so if you have thing you would like to add feel free to add or submit and I will add them!
Websites for when you want to:
- un-disgruntle yourself
- comfort someone
- be comforted
- go to a quiet place
- press a magic button and fix everything
- get a hug
- see something cute
- hear rain noises
- play cute games
- cut something/someone (blood)
- break something
- open a window
- have a guided relaxation
- listen to nature sounds (or here)
- do nothing for 2 minutes
- play the piano
- make cute ecards
- make cool music (ex.)
- get an idea for what to do
- avoid boredom
- watch a dream
- have a stickman adventure